Our CALL FOR MAKERS is now open!
We’re looking for shed dwellers, couch crafters and kitchen table tinkerers to share their passion for making and show off their home-grown projects, at the 7th Derby Mini Maker Faire on Saturday 27 October, at Eagle Market, Derby.
There are a range of ways you can participate by sharing your project and talking about your making process, interactive workshops, giving a presentation about an idea or project of interest, roaming performances and selling and demonstrating as a commercial maker.
The first step to participating in the Maker Faire is to submit an entry that tells us about yourself and your project.
- Entries can be submitted from individuals; groups such as hobbyist clubs and schools; commercial makers or crafters; startups; and companies.
- Young makers under the age of 16 are also welcome to apply and will need permission and support from an adult.
- Deadline to take part is Monday 3 September.
- Derby Mini Maker Faire is on Saturday 27 October, at Eagle Market, Derby.
- Register your interest to take part in the Derby Mini Maker Faire here.
For more information about the Faire, you can visit the Derby Mini Maker Faire website here.
Follow Derby Mini Maker Faire on Twitter: @makerfairederby to keep up to date with the latest developments.